Your Most Trusted, Competitive, Prompt and Professional Mobile Locksmiths!
Mobile Locksmith Services – Security Specialists
Locked out of your home or car
Installations, Service or Repairs
Keys lost or stolen
Electronic locks, Electric strikes
Upgrade your locks and security
Deadbolts, Patio bolts, Window locks
Exit devices, Door Closers
Master key systems
Restricted key systems
CCTV systems, Alarms
And much more services!
Seaside Lock & Safe Services
Your Security Is Our Priority
We specialize in residential, real estate, commercial, strata buildings, shared facilities, businesses and offices.
Call us anytime day or night if you are locked out, need your locks changed, helping you in any situation. We’ll be out there in no time with a smile!
If you require a professional, reliable and honest locksmith? Well you have come to the right website.
We have a lot of pride and passion in what we do. Now let us work for you, what you have worked so hard for to protect your hard earned possessions and your loved ones.
Whether your business or home needs upgrading on locks, require more convenient access on your doors or need more control of your keys. We’ll have a solution for you.
We provide locksmith services anywhere from Rockingham, Waikiki, Warnbro, Port Kennedy, Secret Harbour, Baldivis, Wellard, Kwinana and surrounds. Please get in touch today for a knowledgeable locksmith for a professional installation or a free security survey. Call us 24/7 on 0401 379 130.
We accept all forms of card payment!
Security Installers Licence No : 49729
Security Agents Licence No : 57955
- Fully Licensed & Trade Qualified
- Fully Insured
- Locksmiths Guild Of Australia Member
- 100% Guaranteed Services
- Privacy and discretion assured
- Bookings to suit your schedule
Here are some security recommendations from Seaside Lock & Safe Services –
• Get your locks rekeyed. If you have recently moved into a new house or rental it’s best to be safe than sorry and change your locks. There is nothing more worrying then not knowing who might keys to your premises and you can never be 100% certain that the builders or real estate/past tenants have hand back all the keys. For a small price and piece of mind this should be one of the first things you do along with connecting power/water to any new premises.
• Make sure you have good quality locks installed and they work as intended. A cheap door lock from the hardware store is simply not enough security for your home or business to protect your loved ones and hard earned possessions, these can be forced open. You need to ensure you have good quality deadbolts installed on all external doors this includes your garage to house. Always get your locks installed and checked by a qualified and licensed locksmith.
• A home safe is one of the best investments a home owner or tenant can make for many reasons. For e.g Identity fraud, passports are not cheap, precious and sentimental items, a good quality safe is designed to be heavy and almost impossible to open. Safes can be used to store the following Passports, Cash, Jewellery, flash drives, cameras. For added security you can also get a fire safe to keep your documents and laptops in the case of a fire.
• All your windows should have window locks installed. They help prevent your windows from being forced open. Criminals do not like drawing attention to themselves and will be less likely to try and gain access through a locked window.
• Install a CCTV system. A CCTV goes without saying that having a CCTV camera installed at your premises will act as a serious deterrent to criminals and anyone carrying out illegal activities.
• Install a motion sensitive light above your front door and drive way. There’s nothing worse struggling finding your keys when arriving home at night. You will have the safety of being able to see who is at your front door or if anyone is in the drive way at night before opening or getting out of your car. A criminal does not want to be seen, a motion light can be a good deterrent.
• Most newly built homes are designed with a window next to the front door or built into the window itself. This can be a major security issue as a criminal could easily break the window and reach around and unlock your front door or even reach for any keys left in the lock or near the front door.
We provide locksmith services anywhere from Perth, Cockburn, Success, Beeliar, Aubin Grove, Wandi, Hammond Park, Wellard, Baldivis, Rockingham, Waikiki, Port Kennedy, Secret Harbour, Bibra Lake, Canning Vale, Kwinana and surrounds. If you are looking at upgrading or securing your premises contact Seaside Lock & Safe Services. We can provide a you with a free security survey and quote. Call 24/7 on 0401379130
What makes us unique? • We offer 50% off total cost if we do not arrive to a emergency job within 1 hours from time of booking. • Facebook members receive 10% off service call. • Pensioners receive 10% off service call. • Loyal customers receive 10% off service call.